Thursday, September 10, 2009

School's Here, and I'm a Loser

It's tough being imprisoned by the system, the family, the conformity. It's even worse being so within the complacency, the laziness, and the fearfulness of your own human body. My soul is trapped. There are so many things I want to say, have to say, and will say, but at the moment, I'm so wrapped up in my own idiocy and self-loathing that I can't bring myself to change myself for the better. I must stop being so damn complacent. I need to stop staying awake late at nights only to stare at this damn light screen all the time. I need to do what I'm born to do, what God wants me to do.

I know my mission in life. I just need to adjust to achieve it. And that is taking a long time. It's not for me. It's for the world. That should motivate me. I need to learn. This entry is redundant and incoherent. I need to learn not to be lazy and actually revise my writing.

I need to start writing again. I need to start living again.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Mahatma Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment